When you plan to earn some extra income, consider starting a new small scale. Nowadays, there are so many startup business ideas that need less investment. Those startups are also getting profit and more support from the government and banks. Particularly, the bakery business is one the most profitable business to do. Many of us are used to drinking Tea/Coffee frequently a day with some cookies/ snacks. Even during the pandemic time sales of baked goods, especially biscuits were very high when almost all stores closed. So undoubtedly you can make huge profit with online bakery business also. In the case in the future when you have to close your shop you can continue your business through online orders. Therefore, be strong in online platforms for consistent profit. Check out the best bakery course in delhi
ONLINE HOME BAKERY
- As the demand for online services grows, it is a great opportunity for home bakers who desired to work for their passion from home.
- Likely it will be good news and hope for many housewives. This will help them to balance their family and their passion a time equally.
- Setting up an online store was very difficult before, but now it’s easier with the availability of an e-commerce platform.
- All you need to register your store with them. Within the past two years, there are 100 online home bakeries are started locally. And they are running with profit.
- People prefer to shop online because of the growing demand for safe and hygienic products these days. Therefore, the online bakery business helps to win the trust of customers and sells extensively.
PRODUCT DELIVERY PLANNING
- Plan your delivery partner or your delivery team because you are going to sell the freshly baked products.
- It should reach your customer within 1-2 hrs then only you will get good reviews and more repeat customers.
- Plan your service area radius and concentrate to cover all regions within that.
- Delivery of good products in a concentrated area will make you reach the next level. So concentrating on delivering your product with good customer support is very important.
PLAN YOUR FINANCIAL INVESTMENT
- Your budget may vary according to the bakery products. Always plan the budget for delivery, equipment, raw materials, licenses, and rent first then you may calculate others.
- When you have a money shortage you can approach financiers for support.
- Today, various government departments offer programs for startup business owners so go for it.
- Know your basic requirements and plan to invest a small amount. Once your business gets customers you may develop it accordingly.
BUILD YOUR WEBSITE
- Once you’ve completed all your plans, start building your online presence.
- Create your website and host it. Present your website with a good web design to attract customers. Build your logo and brand name also.
- List your products with all details; it will let your customers know what you have.
- Mention your shop details, and phone number for more enquires. Make it easy and hassle-free for customers to shop and check out.
- For creating an attractive website you may approach website builders for more assistance.
GET A LICENSE AND REGISTER YOUR BAKERY
- Before you start a business, you are required to register and get various types of permits and licenses.
- Registration with FSSAI is a must to manufacture baked goods and deliver them to customers.
- Please contact your legal advisor to know about your government’s rules and regulations.
PROFIT IN ONLINE BAKERY BUSINESS
- You can get a minimum profit of 30% through an online bakery business.
- To increase your profit, offer more weekend discounts and promo codes for regular customers.
- Extend your service area to get more customers.
- Deliver your product with quality, safety, and speed delivery.
- Sell your products with a reasonable profit margin to make constant income.