You may have heard a lot about the Malaysian foodie scene and want to jump in too. One way to enter that arena is by selling Malaysian beverages. Malaysian drinks are generally divided into alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. This makes it easy for the Malaysian government to award the proper license for importing liquor to the beverage maker. If you’re not sure what drinks category your beverage product falls under, it is best to consult a lawyer.
Note: You can visit an online marketplace to buy sell business.
Types of Alcoholic Beverages in Malaysia
There are quite a few popular beverages that count as alcoholic drinks. Some of them are:
- Arak – sourced from coconut palm trees
- Tuak – a form of rice wine also called “tapai” or “duak”
- Samsu – an alcoholic drink that the rural poor often like
- Toddy – a type of beverage that has to be consumed within 24 hours of being prepared
Types of Non-Alcoholic Juices in Malaysia
If you’re not into alcoholic drinks, then you’re in luck. Malaysia has many kinds of juices sourced from their abundant fruits and vegetables. Some well-loved juices are:
- Teh Tarik – this tea is considered to be the country’s national drink
- Nutmeg juice – even though this comes from nutmeg trees, the taste differs from the spice
- Water Chestnut juice – this drink contains water chestnuts which are a kind of vegetable
- Ambra juice – this unique juice is derived from Ambra fruits
The good news about manufacturing and processing beverages is that it can be a lucrative venture. You don’t necessarily have to start from scratch though. You do have the option of buying someone else’s beverage-making business too. If you pursue biz buy sell Malaysia opportunities, it may be easier to search via Malaysia Easy Buy Sell Business. You will not have to spend much time or energy looking around for that.
The good thing about our Easy Buy Sell Business site is that it serves as a Business for Sales Platform. This means you can go to the site if you are a buyer or seller of a business. There won’t be a need to visit another Business for Sales Center just to look for a business to buy or sell. Just go to our Business for Sales Portal and examine the offers you may find there. With luck and a bit of good timing, you can easily find someone to transact this business with too.