Steaks are delicious tricky dishes that can be enjoyed alone or with some siders like French fries and mashed potatoes, a sip of wine, and maybe some sauteed mushrooms. However, regardless of how you like your steaks, dishes at all steakhouse restaurants will never have the same taste. The taste depends on a number of factors like;
- How good the cut is
- How the steak cuts are cooked
- What spices are used
- The cooking metho
These are but a few factors that determine how steaks taste. However, there are many other factors that rate your overall experience of visiting a steakhouse in Montreal. Thus, if you want yours to be pleasant, learn the tips – listed below – to identify a good restaurant.
- Professionalism Of The Staff
A single phone call to make a reservation can provide you with the first clue in deciding how cordial the staff at the restaurant is. Making reservations at a sophisticated restaurant should be a rather easy experience.
- Condition And Location Of The Steakhouse
Steakhouses like Rib’N Reef are amid the best catches in Montreal because they are built sensibly so that customers do not face problems in getting late night transportation. Also, the interiors of such steakhouses are kept simple yet elegant. You’ll find comfortable cushioned seatings and there will be relaxation lounges too.
- Knowledge Of The Staff
When you zero down the restaurant you want to visit, you can find out more about it by visiting the place. The staff is the first reflection of any place. Thus, they should have detailed knowledge about steaks since that’s the only way they’ll be able to help you in picking the right dishes.
Variety isn’t curtailed to just steaks when choosing reputable steakhouses like Rib n Reef. It also includes wines, cigars, beverages, salads, and soups. The best dishes that are served at such restaurants include the following.
- Rib steaks for people who love bone-in juicy steaks that are grilled or broiled
- Ribeye steaks for people who want tenderness and flavor above everything else. These are creamy options since they contain maximum fat
- Filet mignon steaks for people concerned about fitness since this steak doesn’t contain much fat
- Porterhouse steaks for people who love crispness as well as tenderness
- Wines like Les Choix du Sommelier / Patrick’s Choice, Sparkling Wines, Rosé au Verre / Rosé by the Glass, and Vins Rouges au Verre / Red Wines by the Glass
- Cigars like Cohiba Maduro, Cohiba Espléndidos, and Montecristo Tubos