Type of blister packaging:
Stock Mold Blisters
- Come in lots of conventional dimensions and also three various shapes– square, rectangular, or round– to very closely fit your product.
- Produced to purchase without the cost of tooling.
- Stock blister cards printed to match the stock blister for an assured fit as well as seal.
- Exactly adhere to the unique contours of your product.
- Are developed making use of a mold particularly tooled to your product for a distinctive fit.
- Can integrate unique options such as try-me features or unique die cuts and shapes.
- Custom blister cards published to match with choices such as shade matching, metallic inks, or foil marking for a guaranteed fit and seal.
What kinds of items can be packaged in blisters?
Blister pack product is used in a variety of markets and also product groups, including:
- Home Renovation, Equipment, Tools
- Club Stores and Major Retail Chains
- Household Item
- Wellness as well as Charm, Cosmetics
- Electronic devices
- Toys and Gaming
- Sports and Leisure
- Office and Craft Materials
- Combo-Pac– Custom Blisters & Cards for Much less
How does it function?
First, you’ll design the ideal blister and blister card to fit your item. Tailor your plan with 4-color printing on the front, 20 point card densities, various edge shapes, easy shapes, or inner cuts. Thermoformed blisters are available in 10 or 15 mil thicknesses. Choose a stock shape or personalized.
Then pick from among Combo-Pac quantities, tiny to huge quantities are readily available. Schedule your order to be thermoformed or published on practical Combo-Pac manufacturing days. Your plan components will be created, manufactured, and delivered rapidly to arrive right on time.
What’s the benefit?
Lower costs! You’ll remove printing plate, cutting die as well as set-up fees in addition to the charges for complete manufacturing tooling. Get a tailored package to fit your product at a very economical cost.