Biryani is an Indian Mughlai dish. It is usually non-vegetarian but today we will teach you how to make a tasty cheese biryani. Paneer Biryani is a very tasty and wonderful dish. You will have tasted a lot of biryani, but cheese is different from biryani. Everyone likes it. It does not take much time to make it. You can make it easily whenever you want. Paneer Biryani has a spicy and spicy taste. While making it, its fragrance spreads far and wide, which captivates everyone’s mind and everyone eats it with passion. Paneer Biryani is famous everywhere. Wherever you go, you will definitely find Paneer Biryani there. You will definitely get paneer biryani at any party or wedding and the number of people eating it will also be available. The most special feature of Paneer Biryani is that it is prepared quickly. If a guest comes to your house or if you want to eat something different, then you can make and feed Paneer Biryani in no time. An easy and simple dum style cooked biryani recipe made with spicy (marinated) paneer cubes and long grain rice. It is an ideal vegetarian biryani option for non-meat eaters or for cheese lovers. This recipe is easy to make and can be easily served for an afternoon lunch box or late-night weekend dinner. Panir Biryani Recipe.
Everyone loves the great taste of Paneer Biryani. Although Paneer Biryani is found very differently in the market, you can easily make it in a pure way at home. It takes neither much time nor much material to make it. All the ingredients for making it are easily mixed. An easy method of Ido Fishman Catering with which you can make delicious and wonderful Paneer Biryani. This Paneer Biryani is very good to eat, which is made from Hyderabadi Dum Stabile. If you like Paneer Tikka, Paneer Butter Masala, Kadhai Paneer, and Shahi Paneer then you will also like this Paneer Biryani.
If you do not want to add onions and garlic, then you can make this biryani without it too. Let us know how to make this testing paneer biryani.
Time to make Paneer Biryani
It takes 30 minutes to make Paneer Biryani. It takes 15 minutes to prepare.
According to the members
This paneer biryani is enough for 2 members according to the amount of the given method.
Paneer Biryani Recipe
You can easily make Paneer Biryani with the method given by Ido Fishman Catering. It tastes excellent and is easily liked by all. You can also make it easier in your daily meals.
1 medium-sized onion
1/2 cup yogurt
1 ¼ cup cheese
4 cups peas
1 spoon ginger garlic paste
1 spoonful of water
Fistful of coriander leaves, mint leaves finely chopped
2 spoon oil
1 spoon ghee
2 teaspoons saffron soaked in milk
4 tablespoons red chili powder
1 teaspoon garam masala spices for making
1/2 teaspoon royal cumin
1 bay port
¼ spoon Shahi Cumin
1½ cup of rice
- In a large pot, cook rice by adding royal cumin and 6 cups of water. Do not overcook it or else it will stick. Remove the rice from the X-Tray water and keep the rice aside.
- Mount a deep pan on the flame. Heat oil in it. Then add spices.
- Now add chopped onion and deep fry it. Keep it for garnishing.
- Now add ginger garlic paste to the remaining oil.
- After a while, add tomato, chili, curd, red chili powder, and garam masala powder.
- Cover and cook until the tomatoes are melted. Now cover the pan and put peas, paneer and half coriander leaves in it and cook for 2 minutes.
- After this, slow down the heat.
- Spread a little rice on top of the paneer gravy, spread a layer of mint and green coriander, and garam masala over the rice. Add kewra water, saffron solution, and coriander leave on top.
- Cover the pan with a foil and cover it, so that the steam does not evaporate.
- Cook on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Then turn off the heat and open it after 15 minutes. Your Paneer Biryani is ready. Put ghee and fried onions on it and decorate it.